- Gave a talk at the IEEE Data & Storage Symposium 2021.
- Taught a module on Storage Systems in ACM India’s Summer School on Program Execution.
- Chandan’s paper on a new, energy efficient data encoding mechanism for CPU-DRAM transfers, geared specifically towards error resilient applications gets accepted in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems–I!
- Varun and Sumit’s work on “fixing’’ posits for error resilient applications gets accepted to IEEE TCAS - II (Express Briefs)! Read the paper or try the tool chain they developed for the paper’s experiments.
- Interacted with a bunch of super enthusiastic kids as a part of Talk To A Scientist; recieved a nice sovenir to boot!
- Teaching in Computer Architecture Winter School (CAWS) 2020 was a lot of fun. Slide and videos for the event can be found here.
- I will be teaching in Computer Architecture Winter School (CAWS) 2020.
- I will be serving on the TPC for VLSID 2021.
- Glint’s work on developing ANSim gets accepted to ICCD 2020.
- Our paper, Prefetching in Hybrid Main Memory Systems, gets accepted to HotStorage 2020. Congratulations to Subisha, Varun and Nisarg!
- I am serving as the Publicity Chair for BDA 2020. Please consider submitting your work.
- Delighted to be serving on the PC of HiPC 2020. Consider submitting your work!